GOOGLE IS GROUND-ZERO FOR SEX ABUSE, SEX-EXTORTION AND PERVERSION

https://phone-free.net/public/.ERIC_SCHMIDT_ASSASSIN_AND_SEX_PERVERT_FFF_m.png

 

GOOGLE IS GROUND-ZERO FOR SEX ABUSE, SEX-EXTORTION AND PERVERSION

- Gay and Straight Orgies, Hookers, Rent-Boys And Sex-For-Jobs

 

 

Google reportedly paid Android creator millions after sex misconduct claimUpdated

Modal Trigger

Andy Rubin

Andy RubinGetty Images

MORE ON:

SEXUAL MISCONDUCT

Google fired 48 people for sex harassment in last two years

'Panty-stuffing' cop transferred to different precinct

Pro skateboarder suspended after allegations he sexually abused 14-year-old girl

Husband of 'panty-stuffing' cop says allegations are bogus

Google is about to pay Andy Rubin, the creator of Android, the last installment of his ­­$90 million exit package — a golden parachute he received despite his being credibly accused of coercing a female employee into performing oral sex, it was revealed on Thursday.

In addition to claims the legendary software developer coerced a colleague to perform oral sex on him in a hotel room, Rubin had multiple ­extramarital affairs with colleagues — and had bizarre “ownership relationships” with other women to whom he paid hundreds of thousands of dollars, according to an explosive report.

Google is shelling out a $90 million exit package to Rubin — despite the fact that the search giant had investigated the woman’s claims and found them credible, two company execs told The New York Times.

Instead of firing Rubin — and paying him a goodbye pittance — Google began paying him $2 million a month for four years, with the last payment scheduled for next month, sources with knowledge of the terms told the paper.

Google Chief Executive Sundar Pichai, in a Thursday memo to employees, said the Times story was “hard to read.” He didn’t deny any of what was reported, and further admitted to startling harassment stats at the company.

“In the last two years, 48 people have been terminated for sexual harassment, including 13 who were senior managers and above,” Pichai said in the memo, obtained by CNBC, which was also signed by Eileen Naughton, vice president of people operations. “None of these individuals received an exit package.”
A Google spokeswoman said in a statement that the company takes harassment seriously.

Over the past decade, two other senior execs were protected from public scandal and other repercussions — and in one instance paid a multimillion-dollar exit package — after being accused of sexual misconduct, the paper said, without naming the execs.

The generous goodbyes allowed Google to avoid costly, potentially embarrassing legal battles, the paper noted.

In the third instance, the exec was allowed to remain in a highly compensated position at Google despite sexual harassment allegations, the paper said, citing corporate and court documents plus interviews with anonymous company sources.

Rubin’s accuser, whose name was not revealed, had been in an extramarital relationship with him when he coerced her to perform oral sex on him in 2013, two execs told the paper.

Rubin, 55, met his wife at Google but dated other women at the company while they were together. In 2011, he had an affair with a woman on the Android team against company rules.

In a lawsuit filed this month by his ex-wife, Rie Rubin, she claimed he had multiple “ownership relationships” with other women during their marriage, paying hundreds of thousands of dollars to them.

The couple were divorced in August.

The suit included a screenshot of an August 2015 e-mail Andy Rubin sent to a woman. “You will be happy being taken care of,” he wrote. “Being owned is kinda like you are my property, and I can loan you to other people.”

FILED UNDER  ,   ,   ,  

Report: Google Protects Male Executives Accused of Sexual Misconduct

Rob Kim/Getty Images
Rob Kim/Getty Images

4:47

A new report from the New York Times alleges that the Silicon Valley Masters of the Universe at Google protected executives accused of sexual misconduct for years, even keeping an executive’s mistress on the payroll.

A report from the New York Times titled “How Google Protected Andy Rubin, the ‘Father of Android’” outlines how the progressive tech giant Google protected three executives that were accused of sexual misconduct for more than a decade. The article notes that Andy Rubin, the creator of the Android mobile operating system, left the company in October and was given a “hero’s farewell” by executives at the company.

Larry Page, Google’s chief executive, commented on Rubin’s departure in a statement saying: “I want to wish Andy all the best with what’s next. With Android he created something truly remarkable — with a billion-plus happy users.” The New York Times notes that in their farewell to Rubin, the company failed to mention that Rubin was leaving the company after a claim of sexual assault by a Google employee with whom Rubin had been having an extramarital relationship.

The article states:

What Google did not make public was that an employee had accused Mr. Rubin of sexual misconduct. The woman, with whom Mr. Rubin had been having an extramarital relationship, said he coerced her into performing oral sex in a hotel room in 2013, according to two company executives with knowledge of the episode. Google investigated and concluded her claim was credible, said the people, who spoke on the condition that they not be named, citing confidentiality agreements. Mr. Rubin was notified, they said, and Mr. Page asked for his resignation.

Google could have fired Mr. Rubin and paid him little to nothing on the way out. Instead, the company handed him a $90 million exit package, paid in installments of about $2 million a month for four years, said two people with knowledge of the terms. The last payment is scheduled for next month.

Even more worrying is the fact that this is not the first time that Google has covered up for an executive accused of sexual misconduct. The article goes on to say:

Mr. Rubin was one of three executives that Google protected over the past decade after they were accused of sexual misconduct. In two instances, it ousted senior executives, but softened the blow by paying them millions of dollars as they departed, even though it had no legal obligation to do so. In a third, the executive remained in a highly compensated post at the company. Each time Google stayed silent about the accusations against the men.

Notably, former Google and (later parent company) Alphabet Executive Chairman Eric Schmidt is revealed in the article to have kept his mistress on the payroll as a “company consultant.” Schmidt has been a long-time supporter of Hillary Clinton and even expressed interest in being “head outside advisor” to Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign.

Google, founded in 1998 by Mr. Page and Sergey Brin when they were Stanford University graduate students, fostered a permissive workplace culture from the start.

In Silicon Valley, it is widely known that Mr. Page had dated Marissa Mayer, one of the company’s first engineers who later became chief executive of Yahoo. (Both were single.) Eric Schmidt, Google’s former chief executive, once retained a mistress to work as a company consultant, according to four people with knowledge of the relationship. And Mr. Brin, who along with Mr. Page owns the majority of voting shares in Google’s parent, Alphabet, had a consensual extramarital affair with an employee in 2014, said three employees with knowledge of the relationship.

Google then took action. Ms. Blakely said Stacy Sullivan, then the head of human resources and now chief culture officer, told her that Google discouraged managers from having relationships with subordinates.

“One of us would have to leave the legal department,” Ms. Blakely said. “It was clear it would not be David.”

While Google has spent a lot of time in the past few years virtue signaling how “woke” and progressive they are as a company, it seems that some of the company’s executives have been taking part in a number of activities that would see most fired immediately. Instead, the progressive Silicon Valley tech giant chose to protect these individuals.

Read the full article in the New York Times here.

Buffalo Catholic Diocese whistleblower to appear on '60 MINUTES'... Developing...

 

 

They posted on the same topic

Trackback URL : https://topnewsglobal.net/index.php?trackback/2368

This post's comments feed